I have no idea what Micah is talking about but he loves to refer to "Fuff" Sometimes, he's pointing to the fork or spoon during dinner, sometimes he's looking through the window, or pointing to the pouch of applesauce. I hope one day I do know or that he better says the word he means. Right now, it's really cute!
He's a climber. I heard him playing the piano while I put away dishes only to look in on him and see that he was standing on top of the piano not standing at it. Oh boy! Mom, how did you handle it with me?
He continues to love his trucks and train. He brings us the book about trains for us to read and carries one of his little trucks to bed with him.
He had a great time at the playground recently playing in the train- just "choo-chooing" away as he took hold of the steering wheel.

No comments:
Post a Comment