My friend Jill always takes lots of cool photos of random, everyday moments that just tell a simple story. She recently posted a photo a day challenge for January so there's a new photo topic for each day. Although I missed the first few days, I decided to try it this month. I'll get some practice with the camera I'm still learning how to use and hopefully get some fun shots too. On another note, Micah is starting to mimic more of what we say and coming up with some fun times. "Pee-boo" when he copies peek-a-boo, and "love you" are two of the cutest.
So here's my photos from the weekend.
 |
| Relax |
 |
| Organized (albeit briefly) |
1 comment:
I finally re-found your blog. (There are a lot of Van Drunen bloggers, by the way). Yay for the photo-a-day challenge! I'll be checking back.
Post a Comment